- Native Nebraskan
- Devoted Husband and Father of Three
- Rabid Husker Fan
- Over a Decade Experience in Real Estate
- Broker/Owner of Heyen Real Estate
- Broker of Fathom Realty
- Mentor to New Agents
- Skilled Negotiator
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Nebraska Association of Realtors, Omaha Area Board of Realtors, and the Fremont Board of Realtors
- Former HOA President
- Board of Directors Member for Millard Rotary
- Member of Oak Hills Country Club
- Member of Christ Community Church
I also have a unique understand of contracts that gives me a distinct advantage in helping you determine if a buyer is going to stick when they write an offer on your home. I can help you avoid being gouged by the buyer’s broker’s affiliated businesses. I can help eliminate or reduce paying buyers closing costs, all to help you put more money in your pocket.
I’ve held real estate licenses in three states so it gives me a unique perspective on national and local real estate practices.